Day 1 – What would you like to do in the future?
Hmm… well this is a very immense question; what would I like to do in the future? Well here goes (in no particular order);
- work with a designer and get hands on experience in the process of making clothes
- get this jacket (rick owens textured leather jacket)
- find a girl who appreciates me and the things i could do for her
- graduate with at least a 3.9GPA
- get my hands on a miracle pill (ie. NZT from Limitless)
- dabble/succeed in the stock market
- own my own business
- work for a major corporation
- get an A in my accounting class
- take my blog to the next level blogosphere (www.kangalex.com)
- get working experience in various fields (ie. coffeeshop, retail, video game store, marketing firm, accounting firm, entertainment etc.)
Basically, in the future I want to try different things. I think right now I have so many things going on that I often find myself day dreaming about things I could be doing, or wishing I could try. Going to school, working, running a company and messing around with my fashion blog is fun and all, but it’s time consuming.. There are times where I just want to get away from it all and start something new, or just try something new. Rather than asking myself what I want to do in the future, I want to be able to tell myself for sure that I don’t want to do certain things because I’ve tried it.
Day 2 – What would you do if you were rich?
Day 3 – What would you do if you were poor?
Day 4 – What would you do if you were the principal of your school?
Day 5 – What would you do if you could suddenly speak another language?
Day 6 – What would you do if you won a lottery?
Day 7 – What would you do if you were told you had one month to live?
Day 8 – What would you do if you lost your passport?
Day 9 – What would you do if you were kidnapped?
Day 10 – What would you choose to have written on your gravestone wen you die?